Sasana Education Sdn Bhd (Sasana International School)
Awaken The Mind, Activitate The Will, Aspire To Be
Sasana International School is located in Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang. We are a pioneering initiative in Waldorf Education in Malaysia. We aim to cultivate in our students the capacity for life-long learning through provision of a rich, structured, and localized curriculum.
We are looking for teachers who are self-reflective and collaborative and who feel strongly about developing young people; teachers who are passionate about learning and knowledgeable about the factors that affect learning. You must have good interpersonal skills and an interest in working and developing your practice as part of our committed team of teachers.
- An undergraduate degree and a recognized teaching qualification with at least two years teaching experience with the relevant age group
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- Knowledgeable about strategies for engaging EAL learners
- Student-centered teaching strategies more meeting diverse learning needs in language learning
- Training and mentoring will be provided in relevant aspects of Waldorf Curriculum
For further information please submit your CV and contact details using the link provided, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org